RAZER KRAKEN PRO NEON
Add Color To Your Game
Introducing the Razer Kraken Pro Neon Series, gaming headsets fully focused on comfort, now in striking colors that are bound to turn heads. On top of being optimized for extended wear, the Razer Kraken Pro Neon is outfitted with a fully retractable microphone and powerful high-quality audio drivers that let you enjoy an immersive gaming experience for hours on end.
Whether you’re hitting the streets or gaming from home, the 3.5mm combined audio jack with splitter cable allows for seamless connectivity wherever you are.
Optimized weight for extended wear
The Razer Kraken Pro gaming headset has been field-tested by countless professional gamers and athletes to determine the optimal weight for extended gaming sessions as well as for unparalleled comfort on the go.
Fully retractable microphone
The left ear cup houses a fully retractable microphone boom that pulls out only when you need it, perfect for taking your headset on the go. The flexible design allows the unidirectional mic to be adjusted to individual needs so it’s always in the best spot whether you are giving strategic commands or making a quick call to your friend.
Also available in Razer Kraken Neon Series
Turning heads with striking colors, the Razer Kraken Neon Series headphones feel surprisingly comfortable, even after long hours. Made to complement your highly mobile life, the Razer Kraken Neon is rugged, light-weight, and foldable, ideal for wherever life takes you.
Packed with powerful, high-quality drivers enclosed in extra-large circumaural ear cups, these headphones effortlessly drown out the outside world while immersing you in a pristine listening experience regardless of where you are.
Kraken Pro Neon
· Frequency Response: 20 – 20,000 Hz
· Impedance: 32 Ω at 1kHz
· Sensitivity (@1kHz, 1V/Pa): 110 ± 4dB at 1 kHz Max
· Input Power: 50 mW
· Drivers: 40 mm, with Neodymium Magnets
· Inner Ear Cup Diameter: 50 mm / 1.97”
· Cable Length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft plus 2m / 6.6 ft splitter adapter
· Approximate Weight: 293 g / 0.65 lbs
· Connector: Analog 3.5 mm combined jack (headphone and mic)
· Frequency Response: 100 – 10,000 Hz
· Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 52 dB
· Sensitivity (@1kHz, 1V/Pa): -40 ± 3dB
· Pick-up Pattern: Unidirectional