- Built in with an Intel® Dual-Core Celeron® J1800 SoC (2.41 GHz)
* Do not disassemble the onboard SoC and the heatsinks by yourself to avoid damage to these components.
- 1 MB Cache
- 2 x DDR3/-L SO-DIMM sockets supporting up to 8 GB of system memory
* If only one DDR3/-L memory module is to be installed, be sure to install it in the SODIMM_1 socket.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3/-L 1333 MHz memory modules
- Support for non-ECC memory modules
||Integrated in the SoC:
- 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1080
- Realtek® ALC887 codec
- High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x1 slot
- 1 x Mini PCI Express x1 slot
* This socket does not support USB Bluetooth signals.
(The PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 2 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
SoC + GL850S USB 2.0 Hub:
- 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 port on the back panel
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
|Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 2 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x parallel port header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x debug card header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x chassis intrusion header
|Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 port
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
- iTE® I/O Controller Chip
- System voltage detection
- CPU/System temperature detection
- CPU/System fan speed detection
- CPU/System fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
- 1 x 64 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.6, ACPI 2.0a
- Support for @BIOS
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may differ by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also differ depending on motherboard specifications.
- Support for ON/OFF Charge
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- Intel® Smart Connect Technology
- Support for Windows 8.1/8 32-bit/64-bit
- Support for Windows 7 64-bit
* To support Windows 7 64-bit, please update the latest BIOS and drivers.
- Mini-ITX Form Factor; 17.0cm x 17.0cm
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.