Built to withstand
The RAT range is built for endurance, using materials and components specified to meet the demands. RAT 8 is constructed around a super lightweight aluminium chassis that ensures the sensor position is perfectly balanced for tracking on your gaming surface. It also provides the rigid foundation for the rest of the control modules.
Ultra-reliable OMRON switches with an industry leading life of 50 million clicks ensure that even the highest Actions Per Minute (APM) gamers will never miss an attack.
Customize your RAT to enhance your playing style.
All gamers are different. The RATs are precision engineered, making key parts of the product adjustable, to enhance and improve your playing style. The RAT 8 has an adjustable palm rest, pinkie rest, thumb rest and weight system.
- Palm Rest: Whether your grip is palm, claw or finger-tip, the RAT 8 can quickly adapt by adjusting in length to suit you.
- Thumb Rest:Moves along two axes, improving comfort and macro button actuation.
- Extra Parts: Swappable palm rests and pinkie rests further enhance your grip.
- Weight:Improve your reaction speeds with the adjustable weight system.
Kameleon RGB Lighting
Intelligent lighting control - 16.8 million colors
Take the RAT to a new dimension of customization with 3 independent RGB Illumination Zones. Fine tune your color and lighting to make your RAT the centre piece of your gaming rig.
Using the preset themes you can also control the speed of LED effects, such as breathing, heartbeat and color cycling – click on the icons and try them out here.
Powerful software to customize performance
RAT customization goes beyond the physical. Regardless of your preferred genre or style of play, every aspect of the sensor, button output and lighting can be tweaked to enhance performance.
- Profiles: Create and edit unlimited profiles for all your games and desktop software. Assign complex macro commands with timing accuracy to 1/1000th of a second to any of the programmable controls.
- Precision Aim : Increase or decrease the sensor speed with one button press, ideal for snipers.
- Sensor: resolution, lift-off height and USB report rate can also be tweaked to perfection.
Onboard Profile Memory
Store up to three profiles, containing all of your macro button, sensor and lighting settings, on your RAT. Always have your favourite loadouts ready to go at a moment’s notice, without the need for software to be installed.
12000 DPI Optical Sensor
Armed with the top of the range Pixart PMW 3360 optical sensor, the RAT 8 is capable of withstanding extreme movement speeds of up to 250 inches per second and 50G of acceleration. This is crucial for ensuring that all snap shot reflexes and fast tracking movements are lag free.
- Sensor: Pixart PMW3360
- DPI Range: Up to 12000
- USB Report Rate: 125, 250, 500 or 1000Hz
- Tracking Speed: Up to 6.3m/s / 250”/s
- Acceleration: 50g
- Frame Rate: 12,000
- Left and Right Mouse button: Up to 50M clicks
- Programmable buttons: 11
- Weight: 145g without cable
- RAT 8
- 3 x Removable 6g Weights
- 1 x High Top Palm Rest
- 1 x Rubber Coated Palm Rest
- 1 x Rubber Coated Pinkie Rest
- 1 x Extended Wing Pinkie Rest
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows®: 7, 8.1, 10.
- 1 x USB 2.0 Port
- Internet connection for software download.