360-degree sound. All-around you.
One giant step for sound
Music isn’t about staying still. It’s about movement. Yet most speakers are designed to sound their best when you’re sitting right in front of them.
But you don’t have to just sit there and take it. You can choose speakers that sound good throughout the room—Logitech speakers with 360-degree sound.
Stuck in the middle with traditional speakers
With most speakers, you need to sit in the sweet spot – usually smack dab in the middle, depending on how you’ve arranged your system – to get the best sound. Dance around the room or pick a different seat and your audio just won’t sound right.
That’s because the high and mid frequencies drop out when you move to the side or back of the speaker. (Their shorter wavelengths don’t wrap around the speaker like low frequencies.)
Moving all around with 360-degree sound
Our 360-degree speakers are different. They’ve got both forward- and backward-firing drivers that project sound more uniformly around the speaker over a wider range of frequencies—not just the low ones. That means the direct and reflected sound are more tonally balanced for a better, more immersive listening experience.
The result? A broad sweet spot that gives you rich, balanced sound in every corner of the room and everywhere in between. So, you can go ahead and make your move.
- Computers, music players, TVs, DVD players and other audio sources with 3.5 mm or RCA audio out
- PlayStation®2, PLAYSTATION®3, Xbox 360® or Wii™ using the AV cable that comes with your console
- 2-year limited hardware warranty
- 3.5 mm and six channel direct audio cables (RCA cable not included)
- Color-coded speaker cables
- User documentation
- PN 980-000432
Total RMS power
- 75 watts RMS
- Satellites: 48 watts RMS (2 x 8 W front, 16 W center, 2 x 8 W rear)
- Subwoofer: 27 watts RMS
- Total peak power: 150 watts
- Frequency response: 45 Hz–20 kHz
- Front: 2 meters
- Rear: 5 meters
- Center: 2.7 meters
- Accessory cables: 2 meters
- 5.1 kg