Starting at 4GB, microSDHC cards offer higher storage for more music, more videos, more pictures, more games --- more of everything you need in today’s mobile world. The microSDHC card allows you to maximize today’s revolutionary mobile devices. Kingston’s microSDHC cards use the new speed “class” rating of Class 4 that guarantee a minimum data transfer rate of 4MB/sec. for optimum performance with devices that use microSDHC. Kingston’s microSDHC cards use a speed “class” rating that guarantees a minimum data transfer rate for optimum performance with devices that use microSDHC.
Identical in physical size to today’s standard microSD card, the microSDHC cards are designed to comply with SD Specification Version 2.00 and are only recognized by microSDHC host devices. They can be used as full-size SDHC cards when used with the included adapter1. To ensure compatibility, look for the microSDHC or SDHC logo on host devices (e.g. phones, PDAs, and cameras).
Wherever you find yourself in the mobile world, you can trust and rely on Kingston’s microSDHC cards. All cards are 100-percent tested and are backed by a lifetime warranty and 24/7 live technical support.
- Compliant — with the SD Specification Version 2.00 (SDHC)
- Versatile — when combined with the adapter, can be used as a full-size SDHC card
- Compatible — with microSDHC host devices; not compatible with standard microSD-enabled device/readers
- File Format — FAT 32
- Reliable — lifetime warranty
- Capacity 2 — 4GB (Class 4 and Class 10), 8GB (Class 4 and Class 10), 16GB (Class 4 and Class 10), 32GB (Class 4 and Class 10)
- Dimensions — 0.43” x 0.59” x 0.039” ( 11mm x 15mm x 1mm)
- High-Speed Class Rating — Class 4: 4MB/sec. minimum data transfer rate
High-Speed Class Rating — Class 10: 10MB/sec. minimum data transfer rate
- Operating temperatures — -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Storage temperatures — -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- Weight — 1.4 grams