Descrição "EpicGear MeduZa Hybrid Dual Sensor Gaming Mouse"
The Perfect Gaming-Ergonomic Design - Co-developed by pro gamers, every line, every curve and every concave on the Meduza was thoroughly studied and analyzed for the one purpose of extreme support and comfort for even the most hardcore gamers after long hours of play time. The gaming focused ergonomic design makes Meduza an extension of your hand forming an epic weapon against your opponents.
GAMING FOCUSED INNOVATION
World's 1st HDST™ Hybrid Dual Sensor Technology Gaming Mouse
Meduza is equipped with not one, but two sensors, one being laser and the other being optical. EpicGear has managed to combine the advantages of the two types of sensor onto one platform, thus providing user with lightening fast laser speed (up to 6000dpi) and extremely stable optical precision (jitter-free). Meduza is ideal for all types of game and any sensor preference. Simply choose the desired type of sensing mode on the back of Meduza for Laser, Optical or HDST™.
- Usable on a variety of surfaces
- High acceleration
- High DPI
- Low skipping
- High FPS
- High stability
- Better control
- No cursor lag
- Over-sensitivity causing jitter
- Lower stability
- Negative acceleration
- Possible cursor response delay
- Possible Z-axis tracking problem
- Limited workable surface
- Poor lift-off-distance
- Lower acceleration
- Lower DPI
|| Why fitting two types of sensor onto one mouse?
The HDST™ Difference.
The conventional gaming mouse is fitted with either a laser senor or an optical sensor and the two different sensor types are preferred by different groups of gamer who play different types of game such as first-person-shooting a.k.a. FPS or real-time-strategy a.k.a. RTS.
Such specific preference on sensor type when it comes to different types of game are for good reasons. These are the pros and cons of the two different sensor types.
- 3 switchable sensing modes: Laser, Optical and HDST™
(Laser + Optical)
- Advanced algorithm logic technology to restrain common problems of jitter, skip and drift
- Sensitivity of up to 6030 dpi
- Optical mode: 400/800/1600/3200 dpi (4 level)
- HDST™ mode: 4 customizable DPI levels via GUI of up to 4800 dpi
- Laser Mode: 4 customizable dpi levels via GUI of up to 6030dpi
- Minimal lift-off distance of 1mm for extreme precision
- Tracking speed of up to 200 ips @ HDST™ mode
- Acceleration speed of up to 30 G @ HDST™ mode
- Longevity gaming keys of 10 million clicks
- USB 2.0 full speed: 1000Hz report rate
- 7 buttons, 6 fully programmable
- 5 gaming profiles with customizable LED color
- 15 sets of customizable long macro
- ARM 32-bit Cortex™-M3 CPU
- Onboard memory of 128KB· on-the-fly dpi change
- Independent X/Y axle change via GUI @ Laser Mode
- Supports driverless plug-and-play
- Angle snapping support @ Laser Mode
- Auto power saving mode on/off via GUI
- Ultra swift big-size Teflon feet
- X-braided cable for durability
- Ferrite bead cable for anti-EMI capability
- 2 Meter USB cable
- Support Microsoft Windows® 7 / Vista / XP for both 32 & 64bit operating system (excluding Windows XP 64-bit)
- Comply with Laser Eye Safety IEC60825-1 Class 1 and FDA
- 2 year warranty
- Suggested Suitable Grip Type: See EpicGear’s Grip Meter