You constantly push the limits, and so should the gaming gear that powers you. With superior H.264 hardware encoding, Elgato Game Capture HD60 raises the bar to a whole new level.
Easily capture stunning 1080p with 60 fps, and enjoy incredibly smooth footage in easily manageable files. The next generation of gameplay sharing has finally arrived, and it's the perfect match for your Xbox One or PlayStation 4.
When you're in the zone, you shouldn't have to worry about your capture. With Flashback Recording, Elgato Game Capture HD60 has your back - simply slide back in time on your PC or Mac and hit the record button retroactively.
The lag-free passthrough to your TV will let you focus on your game, until you're ready to marvel at your feats. Re-living greatness has never been this easy.
Nothing beats sharing your journey right when it happens. The built-in Live Streaming feature gets you up and running on Twitch, YouTube or Ustream in a snap, but it doesn't stop there.
Now, Stream Command puts you in charge: easily add your webcam and overlays, and change your stream layout on-the-fly with scenes. Add your voice with the built-in Live Commentary feature, and you're all set for the big show.
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Input: PlayStation 4, Xbox One & Xbox 360, Wii U (unencrypted HDMI)
- Output: HDMI (pass-through)
- Supported resolutions: 1080p60, 1080p30, 1080i, 720p60, 720p30,
- 576p, 576i, 480p
- Dimensions: 112 x 75 x 19 mm / 4.4 x 3 x 0.75 in
- Weight: 106 g / 3.7 oz
- Comes with: Elgato Game Capture HD60, USB cable, HDMI cable
- PC: Windows 7 SP1 (or later), 4 GB RAM, built-in USB 2.0 port
- Mac: OS X 10.9 (or later), 4 GB RAM, built-in USB 2.0 port
- Game Capture HD60: 2nd generation Intel Core i5 CPU
(i5-2xxx or comparable), 2 Ghz or higher, before Turbo Boost
- Game Capture HD: 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (or comparable)
- Stream Command: 2nd generation Intel Core i7 CPU
(i7-2xxx or comparable), 2 Ghz or higher, before Turbo Boost. Windows 7 or later;