- Watch live TV on your Mac & PC anywhere you go
- No internet connection required
- Watch, pause, fast forward and rewind live TV
- Record your favourite shows via the integrated program guide (EPG)
- Compact and portable, thanks to power-saving chip technology
- Flexible antenna options for superior reception
- Includes the award-winning EyeTV software for Mac & THC for Windows
A perfect fit for your Mac
Watch, record, edit, and enjoy TV on a Mac or PC with EyeTV Go, an incredibly tiny digital TV tuner. EyeTV Go delivers powerful DVB-T (DTT or Freeview) reception, cutting-edge technology, clean design, and extreme portability in one diminutive device.
Barely larger than a USB connector, EyeTV Go is a perfect fit for any Mac or PC. EyeTV Go slips easily into the USB port without blocking other devices.
Superb Quality Television, including HDTV
Despite its extraordinary size, EyeTV Go is a powerful digital TV tuner that delivers full-size, crystal-clear reception and uncompromising quality. In areas in which high-definition television is broadcast via DVB-T, experience stunning 720p or 1080iHDTV, in MPEG-2 and H.264/AVC.
EyeTV Go has one quality setting, Lossless. The DVB stream is recorded unaltered to give you the full quality MPEG-2/H.264 file as encoded by the broadcaster. EyeTV supports DVB-T multilingual programming and Dolby® Digital sound.
(Freeview HD or DVB-T2 is not supported.)
Options for Aerial Reception
Beautifully designed, EyeTV Go comes with a variety of options for aerial reception. The miniature telescopic aerial attaches neatly to the end of the TV stick without wires or cables, and a larger portable rod antenna is also included as an alternative.
EyeTV Go’s included telescopic aerial and rod antenna are primarily intended for use in areas in which DVB-T broadcasting stations emit enough power for portable DVB-T reception. If necessary, the included IEC-MCX adapter may also be used to connect any type of active aerial that has an independent power source, or with a passive aerial such as a rooftop aerial.
TV Software for Mac
The included EyeTV 3 software by Elgato will turn your Mac into the coolest TV and DVR in the house. This award-winning software enables you to:
- Watch, pause, and rewind live TV on your Mac
- Set up schedules to record your favourite TV programmes
- Edit out unwanted content
- Share recordings with other Macs on the same network
EyeTV 3 software offers special features for Mac users, including Smart Series Guides, Smart Playlists, automatic exports to iTunes, and support for the EyeTV for iPhone app.
Windows PC Compatibility
You can use EyeTV Go with a Mac or PC. EyeTV Go is compatible with Windows 7 or later and includes THC software for Windows, which supports many of the same features as EyeTV 3.
- Mac: OS X 10.9 or later
- PC: Windows 7 or later, 2.0 GHz Intel/AMD CPU
Please download the Windows driver here!
Internet connection required to download EyeTV 3 / THC software.
- Standard: DVB-T
- Frequency range: 48-860MHz (VHF and UHF)
- Modulations: QPSK, 16 QAM, 64 QAM
- Bandwidths: 6 MHz, 7 MHz, 8 MHz
- Antenna input: MCX
- Dimensions: 35 × 16 × 8 mm
- Weight: 3 g
- Freeview HD, encrypted programs and/or DVB-T2 broadcasts are not supported.
- The availability and amount of program information varies depending on the channel.
EyeTV Go is intended for use in countries where digital terrestrial television is broadcast. Digital terrestrial television is also known as DVB-T, DTT, Freeview in the UK, and TNT in France. DVB-T reception can vary by location, and a rooftop aerial may be required in areas with a weak or obstructed DVB-T signal.