N150 Wireless Outdoor Range Extender/Access Point with Built-in 12 dBi Antenna
- Complies with wireless 802.11b/g/n standards
- Built-in 12dBi antenna (transmission range over 1km*)
- Wireless data rates up to 150Mbps
- Supports AP mode, WDS mode, WDS with AP mode, and repeater mode
- Supports WEP, WPA, WPA2, and IEEE 802.1x encryption
Enhanced Coverage and Signal Strength
The Edimax EW-7303APn V2 is an outdoor range extender/access point that complies with wireless 802.11b/g/n standards. Its high quality design is enabling it to cover a distance of over 1 kilometer. The combination of cost-effectiveness and outstanding wireless performance make the EW-7303APn V2 the best choice for long distance wireless connectivity.
12dBi High-Gain Antenna
The outstanding high power performance of the EW-7303APn V2 is complimented by a built-in 12dBi directional panel antenna. This high-gain antenna not only increases the transmission distance, but also stabilizes the wireless signal for superb wireless performance. Additionally, the EW-7303APn V2 is designed with an SMA connector that enables the user to connect external antennas to this access point. Users can boost the transmission distance even further with a high dBi antenna or set up a Wi-Fi central station with an omni-directional antenna.
Multiple Operation Modes
The Edimax EW-7303APn V2 can be configured to operate in four modes: AP mode, WDS mode, WDS with AP mode, and repeater mode. With multiple operation modes, the EW-7303APn V2 is a versatile solution perfect for a wide range of wireless applications.
Wireless 802.11n Standard (Data Rates up to 150Mbps)
The Edimax EW-7303APn V2 is a high-speed solution that complies with IEEE 802.11b/g/n standards. The latest wireless technology is built into this access point to broaden its wireless coverage and to reduce dead spots within the wireless range. When it is connected to wireless 802.11n compatible devices, the EW-7303APn V2 can achieve transmission rates of up to 150Mbps.
- Complies with IEEE 802.11b/g/n standards
- Supports 2.4000 to 2.4835GHz frequency bands
- Network data rates up to 150Mbps
- Auto rate fallback in cases of interference
- Features WDS (Wireless Distribution System) repeater mode
- Supports WDS with AP mode
- Supports WEP, WPA, WPA2, AE2, 802.1x authentication
- Features WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Web-based configuration interface
- Firmware upgradable
- Features LNA (Low Noise Amplifier)
- Supports gateway, bridge and WISP operation modes
- Supports VPN pass-through for PPTP, IPsec, and L2TP connections
*Maximum performance, actual data rates and coverage may vary depending on network conditions and environmental factors. Stated ranges are based on independent test results and are not guaranteed.