An excellent, quiet choice for heatsinks and radiators
The wide body, low-pitch blades of the SP120 fans combined with the custom housing provides outstanding static pressure and airflow through heatsinks or radiators. With rubberized corners, a quiet and reliable Advanced Hydraulic Bearing, and PWM support for increased fan speed control, the SP120 truly is the strong, silent type.
Included in the box are the three user-replaceable colored rings, in red, blue, and white, so you can customize your fan to match your case’s components. Each fan also features blacked-out wires and connectors, so your build looks elegant and clean when done. Available in single and twin packs.
- The SP120 Quiet Edition, at full RPM, is an extremely quiet 23dBA while maintaining an impressive 1.29mm/H2O static pressure level.
- 4-PIN PWM Support for increased fan speed control.
- Seven wide body, low-pitch custom blades for optimal static pressure at very low noise levels.
- Custom fan enclosure for ducting air in the right direction with minimal interference.
- Advanced Hydraulic Bearing for reliable, quiet operation.
- Rubberized corners for sound damping when installed with standard screws.
- User-replaceable colored rings so you can match your fans to your case
|SP120 PWM High Performance Edition||SP120 PWM Quiet Edition|
|Size||120mm x 25mm|
|Operating Voltage||7V – 12V|
|Performance at 12V|
|Airflow||62.74 CFM||37.85 CFM|
|Static Pressure||3.1 mm/H20||1.29 mm/H20|
|Sound Level||35 dBA||23 dBA|
|Speed||2350 RPM||1450 RPM|
|Power Draw||0.18 A||0.08 A|