Dual-Bay Gaming Panel
- Ultimate audio companion - Enjoy true-to-life gaming with awesome sound quality
- One-click overclocking - Your one-button supply line for instant extra performance
- Hit the button, hide your game - ‘Escape Mode’ instantly hides your gaming activity — any time
- Monitor your system and control multiple fans – real-time management of the CPU cooler and up to four other case fans – and all can be controlled individually!
- Always-on USB charger - Quick charge in sleep, hibernate and shutdown modes
To win, you must take control – control of the battlefield and your equipment. ROG Front Base Dual-Bay Gaming Panel gives you fingertip control over your equipment, so you can concentrate on controlling the battlefield!
This must-have weapon acts as a clever command center to match your ROG motherboards for a complete gaming experience! Front Base Dual-Bay Gaming Panel provides instant access to five equalization modes with the Quick EQ Switch, and use the included Hi-Fi-quality AAFP cable with motherboards that include SupremeFX technology for a superb audio experience with minimal noise interference. It also has great overclocking capabilities for instant performance boost and easily-accessed fan controls, system temperature displays and supports fast USB charging — even when PC is powered off. Front Base Dual-Bay Gaming Panel even features an innovative Escape Mode button that hides the gaming screen and mutes the volume, allowing users to return to the desktop in the blink of an eye.
ROG Front Base Dual-Bay Gaming Panel fits easily into dual 5.25-inch drive bays and includes a large display with an intuitive interface that’s controlled by a simple selection knob and buttons.
Quick EQ Switch
One-click overclocking with CPU Level Up
Always-on USB charger
Full fan controls & system monitoring
- I/O Ports
1 x USB 2.0 port
1 x Headphone out port
1 x Microphone in port
- Internal I/O Ports
1 x SATA power connector
1 x 18-1 pin ROG_EXT connector
1 x AAFP connector
Voltage: +12V, +5V, +5VSB
Power consumption: 3A
- System Requirements
2 x 5.25-inch drive bays
1 x SATA power cable from system power supply
ROG Maximus VI series motherboards, Rampage IV Black Edition motherboard and other motherboards with ROG_EXT port
Visit the ASUS website for:
- the latest list of supported motherboards
- the latest Front Base firmware downloads
- the latest BIOS downloads for compatible motherboards
- Operating System Support